Saturday 27 April 2013

Accidental Cat Collage

I've almost finished this Moleskine sketchbook, well I have finished but there are a couple of pages in the middle that I'd made a bit of a mess on so, being the waste no want not type I wanted to recycle them. I stuck a bit of brown paper on one and as I did the opposite page, which had this quick little cat sketch on, fell out (I must've torn a page out at some point! Heaven forbid).  I hadn't thought much about this sketch at the time but I didn't want to lose it so I cut round it and stuck it on the paper bag page. Initially scribbled a white frame around it but my silver marker caught my eye so I went over the frame with that instead.

So there we have it, an impromptu aka accidental collage. Happy accidents!

No comments:

Post a Comment