Saturday 16 March 2013

Buttons, buttons, buttons!

I've been drawing buttons.  Lots of observational drawings of buttons.  After that little Bugly-Eyed Button Beast turned up in my sketchbook I've been thinking about writing a story about him. Him and a cat. Well, I've written the story now, although I still need to turn parts of it into rhyme so I thought it might be a good idea to do a few drawings of buttons.  I've done 12 sketches in total. Here are a few of them.  I'll post the rest up once I've got the scanner but these ones I had taken a picture of as they didn't come out too badly with the phone camera and, as these ones were about light and shade, I liked the fact that as I took the picture the sun shone across them and added streaks of shadow and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment