Saturday 23 February 2013

Whisper Illustration - IF

Much more on the ball with my timing this week!  Here is an illustration inspired by this week's theme from Illustration Friday. Look, I've completed it only one day into the week!!  The theme is 'Whisper'. Now, 'whisper is a lovely noun/adjective but for me this immediately conjured up rather pejorative connotations of being told off in class for whispering to my neighbour. Teacher thinks I'm being a nuisance when the truth is I haven't got a clue what is going on and am too scared to ask.  As a teacher myself and someone who loathed school, I think I'm considering that I might home-school my son when he reaches that age.

I haven't had a chance to hunt down an alternative for the obstreperous white gel pen as it is too cold and grey outside for me to walk to town and get one at the moment - I really don't like the cold.  Oh, I put lots of grey in the illustration because I think school is dull :)

No comments:

Post a Comment