Tuesday 8 October 2013

Drawing with a wriggly baby on me

I need to get something to wear for Alexander's christening the weekend after next and I had some crazy idea that we would be able to nip into town in the morning, buy a dress and be home by 2pm at the latest as Alexander likes a bit of singing in the afternoon. So here we were in the Caffe Nero in House of Fraser at around midday having bought nothing, me flashing at the people at the next table while Alexander who had assured me he was hungry and needed a pit stop lay on me trying to decide whether 'boobies' or the canvas prints of coffee on the walls were what he wanted to turn his attention to. I thought I'd immortalise my overpriced can of drink while I waited for him. So here is my stuff on the table drawn with my Moleskine on my knee and a very flappy Alexander across me. I have to thank him for his input to the design. I think the wobbly lines look nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment